Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Weight Is Barely Below 230-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 229.8-Pounds

I was talking with my sister today and I told her something she might want to pass on to her husband. And, I don't know that this has anything to do with losing weight but I figured I would pass this one on.

Every night as of late I seem to wake up needing to use the bathroom. I would get that burning sensation and try to ignore it. Only it's too noticeable to ignore. Well, over the last two days I have been drinking a couple cups of orange pekoe tea before I go to bed. Something mysteriously wonderful has happened. At night I have lost that need to go to the bathroom. I have actually slept all the way through the night twice now without  that urge waking me up. I haven't changed my diet any. The other day I bought some orange pekoe tea on  the clearance table at the Walmart Store.  I purchase this big box of tea that doesn't have tea bags.

I started drinking it... And something wonderful has happened... I have lost some weight, and I don't need to go in the middle of the night....

Is it the tea? That's the only thing that has changed.

http://www.teablossoms.com.au/orangepekoeteainfo.php

http://www.infobarrel.com/Orange_Pekoe_Tea_Health_Benefits

Perhaps you'll check the link and read the little paragraph explaining a little bit about Orange Pekoe Tea...

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...