Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Am Happy... I Flew Bind Without My Scale

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Scale weighing in at 235-Pounds.

I am so happy with this. Remember just Friday I said I was going to be without my scale. I went out of town and wondered will I have the will power to do the right things to keep off those pounds? Or, was I going to come back to town and find out I gained a lot more weight?

I didn't know... I used to bring my scale with me. But, this new scale has a tempered glass plate on it and it seem to be a lot more delicate than my last scale was.
Therefore I decided not to bring the scale.

I was out of town, so the temptation to over eat seems to be greater. Well, I relied on the "Keep Hungry Scale." (That's something I just made up.)

Yeah, I ate breakfast, and tried to keep it down to small portions. Do you remember I said I was eating the small bear claws? I was eating smaller portions of everything. And then when I went out to eat at let's say the McDonalds, I skipped the French Fries and the Soda Drinks. I just drank water.

When I went out for the super bowl at the Ruby Tuesdays I did not drink any soda, booze or beer like everyone else. I don't drink out on the road at all anyway because I never know when I need to fire up the bus and move it. It just doesn't pay to be drinking and then have that kind of responsibility.

All the time though, I kept making sure that I walked away hungry. I had some scrambled eggs, a couple sausages, some juice, and maybe a yogurt. One day I had a waffle with syrup...

So I made sure I ate and didn't stuff myself. In the evening I would have a hamburger or chicken sandwich. I also had one too many cups of hot cider.

All, in all though, the fat man is happy I came in at just 0.8 pounds more than when I left.

Right now, I am sitting here feeling really rumbly in my tumbly. I am thinking about what to eat for supper...

Any way I think the weekend was a success. For you who are normal and don't worry about packing on the pounds; LUCKY YOU...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...