Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Steady As She Goes... Slow Weight Reduction

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 232.4-Pounds.
You read that right.

Let me tell you even a better story. My brother lost 90-Pounds over the last four years. It started with giving up his 2 liter bottle of Coke, and Dr. Pepper. He finally gave up all soda because he went in to see the doctor and his blood sugar was up over 200. Now he has his blood sugar down to 160. And he is down to just about 240-Pounds. That's amazing he's just about the same weight as I am. But, he is a big boy and he can afford to be a few more pounds than I am.

I have some thoughts as to what you can do to lose weight. First you know the  weight you want to attain. If you want to lose 40-pounds then you have to plan to lose 40-pounds.
You have to figure out how long you think you will need to lose 40-Pounds. You have to figure out how to stabilize your food consumption. The only way you can do that is keep a written diary of everything you eat and drink; juices, sodas, milk, etc..

Most of all you have to have resolve to take action on a plan of action. You have to begin acting on your plan, by taking action to reduce your food consumption.

And don't think you have to give up every delicious thing you eat. I had two small bear claws over the weekend. I had a waffle with syrup and butter. Not more than an hour ago I had chocolate given to me from some woman on the bus. Now, after having that, I have to cut something out later that I am going to eat.

You have to eat less, which is what I always write. And it's not easy to do, especially when you might be feeling hungry.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane.


1 comment:

Funky said...

It is a good thing you are trying again. That bear claw will keep you fat. I just posted about losing weight too. http://funky-boy.blogspot.com/2013/02/three-fat-guys-and-patriot.html

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...