Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Couldn't Leave The Fresh Baked Cookies Alone

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 230.8-Pounds. Yes that's over the 230-Pounds.

I blame it on the fact yesterday I made Chocolate Chip Cookies (with real butter) and just couldn't leave them alone... Yeah, I was eating the batter as I was making them. Then when they baked, I had to chow down on some... They sure were yummy. There is something just so tempting about freshly made homemade chocolate chip cookies that makes them irresistible. Argh...!

Oh well...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...