Sunday, May 19, 2013

Another Disappointing Day

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 220.8-Pounds.

You can't be more disappointed with this than I am. I went out of town. I ate a lunch yesterday. I had an ear a corn, a biscuit, two pieces of chicken, cole slaw, a small scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy, along with a  root beer soda. I didn't eat anything the rest of the day. And, I had a couple jelly beans. Whoopie...

By the time the evening rolled around I was starving. By the time I got off work at 2 AM, I was dying. I went to bed hungry, only to wake up and see these numbers...

I am scratching my head for sure...

Well, I can't do anything about it except quit eating anything, and that's not going to happen.

Bye for now...

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...