Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Am Still Below 220-Pounds.... Good !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 218.4-Pounds. That is still below that 220 target, and just over 3-Pounds to hit 215.

It sure seems like it's taking forever.

Today I was stopped at a traffic light. Along side me pulled a very large garbage truck. He came so close I could have touched his truck. Well, I immediately moved my car up and away from this machine. I got ahead of the truck and saw the driver. I gave him a cheesy smile even though I thought differently of the matter.
He had a big bag of Cheese Curls on the dash board that he was digging into and popping the food into his mouth, (With his bare hands... Eeeeeeeeh...!) . Anyway, this guy was obviously skinny. But, I couldn't help but think about this junk he keeps pumping into his stomach. And he's not the only one I think this about. I see this being done by the people who ride behind me in my bus. I don't see anything wrong with eating a couple hand fulls for a quick tasty snack. I can't see sitting and eating the whole bag. That in my opinion isn't good.

This is why we are fat, and fatter as a society. We drink sugary sodas, and eat whole bags of snack foods. Then we wonder why we're round like a beach ball.

We eat too much. I eat too much. And, if the shoe fits, maybe you too eat too much.

That's all for now...

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...