Monday, May 6, 2013

Reset Worked...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at (Are you ready for this?) 217.8-Pounds.
The reset worked, and I'm over that hurdle to the next 5-pound target.

I didn't post yesterday. I couldn't get online. Yesterday I weighed in at 220.8-Pounds.

Now what did I do you may ask? Why did I call this a RESET? This is one of the things I do to push myself past a real sticking point in my weight loss program. I declare a 24 hour fast. What this does is permits my body to get out the junk, and start the body burning fat again.

Now you may ask, "What about the fasting causing the body to go into the panic mode (starvation mode) and you start burning all the lean tissue?"
It's not going to do that with a 24 hour fast.

I actually fasted a bit longer that 24 hours. I was fasting two days ago when I had written that last post. Then when the evening came I was so hungry and then got invited into eat at an Indian Restaurant. Well, that's all it took. It was going to be free food, so I couldn't turn it down.

I ate a piece of chicken, some pan bread, some potato, and whole lot of vegetables. Well, my 24 hour fast was broken, and because it was so late 8 PM, it all showed up on the scale the next morning.
I restarted the fast yesterday, and did it until this morning. I ate 4 hard boiled eggs for breakfast today, and now I am starving.

So did I do some damage, and now I am in the starvation mode? I don't think so.

It's back to eating the way I was now,"LESS FOOD..."  I am confident that the 220-Pound range is gone and I am looking for 215-Pounds.

That's all for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...