Wednesday, May 8, 2013

????? OH Man... What Happened?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today  I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 220-Pounds.
Yep, I am thinking it too... What happened?
I think it was the three cups of milk I drank late last night before bed time....

I sure wish I had better progress to report.

Today driving to the library I got stuck sitting at the railroad crossing behind a bunch of cars. Immediately in front of me was the walking path. I watched a man who was probably in his late forties jogging. This guy had the typical body of many middle aged men. He had that big puffed out bulging belly, puffed fat chest, and the chicken legs that stuck out of his shorts. As he jogged along everything shook like a mass of jello.
It's obvious this man must be running to lose weight. However, if that's the reason he's running, then he like everyone else by the end of the summer will quit, and he'll still be fat. I know this because I have been there.
I have a former friend who was like this. Now, he never had that bulging tummy, but someone insulted him by commenting about his jiggling fat on the chest by calling him "Man Boobs." He was so offended. This guy would harangue me by telling me exercise, exercise. Well, I was losing weight without the exercise. (This goes back to my last attempts to lose weight.) My friend got a job that consumed his time driving and attending work. As a result his running took a hit. He never modified his diet to reduce the calories. He would always send me charts about how many calories I was burning walking and exercising. He didn't realize I was already keen about all that stuff. That mettle some know it all regained all the weight he lost, and then some. What's really sad is he purchased a Town-House. He has a basement in that home of his. He purchased a hardly used treadmill for a song.... ! He used it a little while and then came the baby, and all the excuses not to use it anymore. ...

That's the way it goes with so many of our good intentions to exercise. Listen folks this is a cold hard reality....  YOU EAT TOO MUCH FOOD..... Face the cold hard facts.....!

You drink to many empty calorie drinks, and you fail to count those liquid calories in you plans. You consume to many things on the side like popcorn, ice cream, breads, etc. and you fail to account for that too....
If you live in America, and you are even 20-Pounds over weight there is no excuse for you..... There are diet books in the library that take up whole rows of shelves. There are diet programs on TV. There is all kinds of information available to you and me....

But, you eat, and I eat, we eat, and then we get fat. .... Then we listen to the morons that will tell you if you'll do this, you'll be skinny like me.....

EAT LESS FOOD... CONSUME LESS CALORIES... !!!!!!!!!

We'll see about tomorrow with my weight....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane...



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...