Saturday, May 4, 2013

RESET... Clean The Drain Time...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 224-Pounds.
Don't Panic, I ate last night at a buffet around 7 PM.
This afternoon I got dressed for work and actually stepped on the scale at 223-Pounds.
This was after having drunk a pot of coffee in the morning. Today I didn't eat anything for breakfast, or lunch.

I didn't post for Thursday, and Friday. I usually make up a post and then change the date to fit what I missed. Today I am not doing that.

So for you who eagerly wait with baited breath anxious to know how I am progressing. (Your fans, I know how you are... I make myself laugh.) On Thursday I weighed in at 221.8-Pounds.
On Friday, which was yesterday, I weighed in at 222.6-Pounds.

I know what you are thinking; I am going backwards. Not really, I'm not.
The reason you are seeing these high numbers is because I have been out late working. As a result I have eaten later in the day. Some of the meals were big ones; like a double whopper cheeseburger, small french fries, and a couple glasses of sprite. OH David, how could you?

I know you think I am the absolute paragon of mental and emotional weight losing virtue, and strength. I know you look up my blog seeking for inspiration... Yeah, yeah, Okay.... What ever...

Anyway today I decided to do a RESET. I am not eating any solid food today. I had my pot of coffee, and my vitamins. Now I am on a fast of just water. The reason is that I am making sure everything I have eaten makes it's way out, and the left overs don't effect the outcome of my weight.

I am not convinced I have packed on the pounds.

Now, if I continued to consume food like I did last night at the buffet then I would be regaining pounds.

I just don't think I have done any damage. We'll see tomorrow. In the mean time, I will be drinking water and flushing the poop-shoot... (disgusting !)

That's all for now...

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...