Monday, May 13, 2013

Holding Above 215-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.4-Pounds.
Yesterday I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 217.2-Pounds.

That's not where I had hoped to be by now, but at the very least it's still below 220-Pounds.

Today I got to the library and was getting out of the car. I looked to my left and saw a very large woman sitting in her car snacking. She was eating popcorn. I was thinking what is she eating this for?
I have no idea what her history was. From my experience with people who are aware their weight is out of control, I remember many people think they have to snack and grace all day long to manage hunger and that urge to eat.

Well, eating popcorn never helped me. I am sure it's not going to help her in the long run either...

Well, I have to go right now... I want to finish this and can't.

If you must leave a comment, remember you won't see it right away until I screen it. If I think it's Okay, then I will let it post. If I don't think it is Okay, then you'll never see it. If it's in a foreign language of any kind, you'll definitely never see it... This is because nasty links have been sent to my comments and that isn't so good.

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...