Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No Calories, And Still Not Losing Pounds????

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217.8-Pounds.
That's not good... I wanted to be further along.

Yesterday I had a can of Clam Chowder Soup, three scoops of protein powder, an egg, a cup of milk, and three small packs of fruit trail mix with almonds. That's hardly enough calories to be gaining weight with.

I don't know, this is making me nuts. I am starving to death and not losing a pound...

That's all for now... I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

I've read several times that your body burns fat while you sleep, and you must have 7-8 hours for that to happen. Maybe you are not getting enough sleep each night?

David Dane said...

Dinah, you may be right because I have only been getting about 5 hours of sleep a night lately. And, I worked all night on Friday driving, and half the night Saturday driving the military. Yes that may very well be the problem... Thanks for your insight.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...