Saturday, September 7, 2013

Do You Have Heart Burn...?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.8-Pounds.

Oh That Heart Burn !

Today I was having a conversation with my sister on the telephone. I was talking to her about vitamins and how many senior people take vitamins. She mentioned to me that she has seen in many seniors have tablets in their stomachs when having x-rays taken.  She claims that she has actually seen clusters of vitamins in peoples colons. I can't dispute that.

I was telling her that when people reach a certain age they don't produce enough stomach acid. This could account for the body not digesting tablets coated with wax, and pressed together with compounds to keep them solid.

Heart Burn is one of the side effects of poor digestion. Many people make the mistake of believing the heart burn that foments into the throat is "too much stomach acid." The reality is the acid that foments into the throat is really "lactic acid" produced from rotting food. That acid irritates the stomach and the body reacts by trying to rid itself of the acid. Belching scalding burning acid into the throat is one of the symptoms of inadequate HCL stomach acid.

As I was talking to my sister on the telephone I told her I personally have told some of the seniors on my bus to drink down "Apple Cider Vinegar" after taking those hard shelled vitamins. I actually did a test while I was on the phone by dropping a hard "Vitamin B Complex" vitamin into a small amount of vinegar. Within in minutes the tablet was completely dissolved.

If you have heart burn, and you are afraid to try using a supplement of HCL Betaine (which is available at most health food stores) then try chugging down 1/4 - 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.  That is an acid that will not irritate the stomach, and will help dissolve any tablets you consume...( I have tested it, and it works.) It will all help to neutralize that nasty lactic acid the bubbles up in the throat...

Try and see if I am wrong.

Of course you'll have to do it as a set pattern to see if I am right. I have been drinking apple cider vinegar so long now, I don't have any side effects or problems with it.

Just remember, apple cider vinegar is no more than apple juice that fermented and then turned to vinegar.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...