Monday, September 2, 2013

Hey, NO Scale And I Did OK...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.4-Pounds. I am writing that with one note that this is after I drank a pot of coffee... So my weight was probably closer to 213-Pounds.... This is because a pot of coffee probably weights a couple pounds or so.

I am very happy that this was my weight after this long weekend out of town. I went out of town on Thursday and didn't bring the Magical Mystical Digital Scale with me.

Not only that, but I ate every morning for breakfast at least one small cinnamon bun that had to be at least 400 calories. Add to that everything else I was eating for breakfast and I thought sure I was going to come in at 220-Pounds by the time I returned home.

Well David, what went wrong? Ummm, the food was delicious, and I was hungry? Will you accept that explanation?

Tuff, I told you I don't worry what anyone thinks. I worry about what I thing....

That's all for now.

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...