Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Revisiting An Old Idea Which Worked For Me

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.2-Pounds.

I am at work and stopped to post this near McDonald's, and I don't have a lot of time.

I was listening to a program that talked about natural digestion. Dr. Bob Marshall has a show on the radio that I try to tune into.

On his show he emphasizes that when we reach an elderly age, we don't produce enough acid in our stomachs to digest proteins. He also says we don't produce the same kind of enzymes any more.

Well, I found in my own life how true this is. I have been working constantly these last few days and have been unable to refill my HCL Betaine tablets. I usually by them at the vitamin store nearby my home. 

The results have been I have been getting hearburn everyday now after having eaten earlier. The other problem is, it's waking me up at night.

I can't emphasize enough the idea we need to be able to digest our food. I am a living example of the problems associated with age and poor digestion. I found I can't go without my HCL Betaine and my food enzyme tablets.

Maybe you have heart burn and you don't know the cause... Maybe you should look into using a suppement like food enzyme tablets, and HCL Betaine tablets, or capsules.

I do, and it helps a lot...

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...