Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds.

That is better than the last two days, but four more pounds than the recent low of 212-Pounds.

Oh well..

Yesterday I got all excited because I was going to fix my bike and go for a ride. Little did I know that my rims were two completely different sizes. Yep, when I got the bike from a friend, I never replaced the old tires. Well, I got a surprise, and was dissapointed that I spent so much money for the new rubber, and couldn't put on one of the tires.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...