Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oh True Confessions...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217.6-Pounds.

Yesterday I went to eat with a group of Norwegians who I was driving around Chicago, Il for a tour. We went the Old Country Buffet. Well, you already know what that means... FOOD...!!!! 

So I ate until my cheeks puffed out and had my desert.. Naughty... That's what you are seeing today on me...

Now, today I am sitting in the parking lot of the  Starved Rock Lodge, and I am going in to eat at that buffet.... So, here I go again.... FOOD... Lots of FOOD...

Oh the evil, and the poor will power...

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...