Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't Waste Money At A Restaurant

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in 214.6-Pounds.

That's still below the total of 215 that I broke up over temporarily there for a while.

Yesterday I was at work and had a short break. I was hungry and decided to go get something to eat.
Which by the way explains the one pound jump.
Anyway, I was looking to get a bowl of Chili at the local Jason's Deli. I was shocked to see that for a small 1/2 cup of Chili it was $6.00.  That didn't even include the 12 percent tax that would get added to the meal.

I  was disgusted. So I walked across the parking lot and purchased a can of Chunky Chili, and a 6 ounce yogurt. I paid $2.04 and had a delicious cold meal out of the can.

I was absolutely satisfied, and saved $4.60 cents (.60 would be the tax added).

Don't waste your money at a restaurant if you don't have to.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...