Thursday, September 5, 2013

True Confections.

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 219.2-Pounds.

I made a little play on the words there in the title. I bet your first look is you thought I wrote true confessions. Well, maybe you did.

I wrote it because maybe my four days of eating at the hotel Thursday through Sunday has finally caught up with me. After all I did have a cinnamon roll every morning for breakfast, amounst other things.

Oh well. I am up, and it's only because I am not eating the skimpy little meals I was...
I hate losing weight, don't you ?

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Yes, I hate losing weight too because it is such a slow process and that makes it difficult. The only way I've found to overcome the pitfalls is to control my hunger and cravings. It can be tricky but it is doable. And it is different for each person. For example--those cinnamon rolls would be hard for me to resist too, so I might eat a portion of one along w/ a couple of ounces of protein and coffee. Eating the sweet w/protein stops my cravings.

Coming up w/ strategies that helps us maneuver successfully around the stubling blocks is a huge help.

Sometimes I get in a rut where I am unable to move forward. When I do I don't give up--instead I decide to spend some time there and do what I can to keep myself from going further backwards. Eventually I am refreshed and ready to get moving forward.

The key to success isn't perfection, it's perserverence. You'll get to your goal in time--maybe later versus sooner, but in the end, you arrive at the same place.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...