Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 218.2-Pounds.

Well, that's up ....

I am seeing that my readership has dropped dramatically over the last two weeks. According to the Stats on the blog site, I have had over 100 readers in one day which is now dropping down to less than 27 in one day.

Golly folks what do you expect me to write? I have nothing profound to share with anyone.

I did do something though that I will be trying to do until the weather gets impossible to deal with. I went out and purchased new tires for my racing bike. I was in shock when I paid the $83.00 for the two tires and rubber inner tubes. ...

I have  not ridden it in a very, very long time.... So let's just see what happens as I try to get the old bike back up on the road... One thing I don't look forward to is recondition my butt to that narrow, narrow seat again... That's always painful as the buttocks get accustomed to have a piece of hard vinyl jammed up the rectum...


That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...