Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Real Short Post

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.4-pounds.
That's up from yesterday.

Last night I stir fried some chicken pieces and vegetables. So, you know what the deal is already. It's stuff waiting to leave.

I don't have a lot of time to post today. So I am ending my thoughts here right now.
So, sorry. I know you live for every thing I write.

Bye the way; yesterday was the 1 Year Anniversary of me writing this particular blog. Time has flown by. I forgot to celebrate it yesterday.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

1 year! Well done.

David Dane said...

Thanks Andrew

Dottie said...

Time flies... congratulations on your one year of blogging!

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...