Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You'll Never Be Perfect With Your Weight Loss

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.4-pounds. That's not great. I am up 4-pounds from my 180-target.

Someone gave me a comment a couple days ago. It was..."Eat Less." I commented back thanks for the advice. I also asked "Where did I read that before." Well, I have been writing it for over a year.

That was the secret to me losing 60-pounds. Eating less food. Now, I have been trying to hold onto the 2,000 calorie day limit for my calorie count. But, let's face it, there were a few days there where I went over that target by as much as 1,000 calories. Ooops....

Hey, I like sweets and foods like ice cream too. I am just like you. I struggle just like anyone to hold the line. This is one of the things that I try to encourage people about. I can't, can't, can't, can't hold perfectly to the plan of a certain calorie count per day. There are some day's I am hungrier than on other days. There are days when I see ice cream and say, "Oh, I gotta' have that."

You will too. In fact, I am not saying you should avoid completely some of the things you like to eat. You'll go crazy if you do. Just imagine how boring life would be if all we ate was just broccoli and some vegetables. Imagine how frustrated you would be if you could never, ever eat a cookie again. It's one thing to never see that stuff, it's totally another thing if you are seeing it day in and day out when shopping, or stopping to fill up with gasoline.

Hey, you are human. Hey, I am human. I am not perfect, and I defy you to prove to me you are perfect. You are going to have the days when you completely neglect your calorie intake. Now, I write down everything I eat still. But, I do blow past that 2,000 calories on some days.

I just keep weighing myself, and I keep trying to adjust.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...