Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Friend Told Me I Still Have To Much Stomach

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.6-pounds. That's the same as yesterday's weight.

Now, I guess this does mean I have gone backwards with the weight for sure. There are no anomalies here this time. I can't exactly blame it on stuff waiting to leave, now can I?

Yesterday my friend and I went for a long walk; it was about 4 miles. It took a little over 1 hour to complete. He and I were chit chatting about why my weight has turned around. I told him that I have been doing exercises. I have done some running these last two weeks. I have been doing vigorous exercises on my arms, and my legs, and my tummy.

It was funny that he told me that I need to tuck my tummy in more. I told him I do exercises where I tuck in my tummy. He laughed and told me that it doesn't show. So, I do have to lose more weight after all I thought. Twenty five pounds should do it. It would have been twenty, now that I have regained that five, it's 25-pounds.

He asked me if I think that I have gained muscle. No, I think it's some fat. That's what I think.
So, it's back to the drawing board again to see what I can do to fix this.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...