Saturday, May 17, 2008

Caffeine NO: Water Retention Yes

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.4-pounds.

Yesterday I wasn't able to post. I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing 183.4-pounds.

Someone mentioned to me why I may have had my mysterious weight gain over the past month. It had to do with me making an attempt at giving up the caffeine products. This person wrote that caffeine is a diuretic. When I went of the caffeine my body started to retain fluids. In my case; I retained water. I retained almost ten pounds of water.

I wondered what happened. I was still staying close to my calorie count per day. There really wasn't any reason I was gaining weight. So, perhaps the mystery is solved now. And, when I go back to being caffeine free, I might see that same scene again with the fluid retention.
2618...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hey you're doing good! SOon you'll be out of those 180's for good. :)

David Dane said...

Not so fast Lyn, I have been hanging around 180 for months now. My body just seems to want to stay there. Thanks for commenting Lyn.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...