Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Weight Dropped A Couple Of Pounds For No Reason

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds. That's better than what it has been. It's not that 180-pound target.

I can't explain why my weight dropped like this. Perhaps it's only because I stopped eating anything by about 2 o'clock PM. I had hit my total calorie intake by having a piece of lasagna and some meat balls with sauce. So, I made up my mind to deal with the hunger.

Lyn popped in and made a comment about losing a couple of pounds this month. Gee, I wish. Let's just wait and see what will happen with this.

I am being careful this week.

I have to work late tonight, and early tomorrow. I will have to deal with that monster called hunger. I will have to resist my impulse to exceed my daily intake of calories.
2528...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...