Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weight Crashing...Going Up On The Weight Scale

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.6-pounds.
That's the same as yesterday.

Tomorrows weight may be higher. I had a big lunch. That's all I am eating for the rest of the day.
Now, I am scratching my head wondering why I am continuously gaining here. I have been holding the calorie line. Only, I just keep putting on the weight.

Someone mentioned that I should excericise. Here's a news clip, I have been excercising. I don't have the ability to get out there and run. I can walk and do. I would run, but my knees got tender again. So, I backed off of that kind of exercise.

I am not going to walk for miles and miles. It takes up to much time.

So, here I am. Scratching my head, and wondering what to do to fix this. I don't want to go back to real skimpy meals because I get to hungry. I have been eating TV dinners. They are only about 400 calories each. They haven't helped.

So, lets just see what happens.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Here's a thought...TV dinners are really high in sodium...maybe the weight is retained fluid. Were you eating as many TV dinners before? If not, why not try switching out the TV dinners for something a lot lower in sodium and see if that makes a difference.

David Dane said...

Thanks dinah, perhaps it's fluid retention. Again, it could be gaining muscle, since I am such a stud. (Oh, I make myself laugh.)

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...