Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Weights Up Again, Oh Well

Hello weight losing fans...


Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.8-pounds.
OK, that's really taking the cake, isn't it? What in the world has happened to me?

I don't know. I have no idea. N0, worries though, before I left to post this blog I weighed in at 185-pounds.

Why, oh why am I having this up and down ride with the weight? Yesterday I didn't really blow it out with the food. Oh, I had some glasses of wine, but I don't think that's the issue.

I guess this goes to show we are all human. You, will have these crazy fluctuations too.

Today I decided to make some stir fry. It was a simple little recipe that's easy to make:

  1. I used four frozen chicken breast halves, defrosted in the microwave for 9 minutes.
  2. Cube the defrosted chicken pieces (175 calories).
  3. Fry in oil or in a WOK until cooked (approximately 10 minutes).
  4. Add in fresh cubed or sliced green bell pepper. (30 calories)
  5. Add in 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (Oriental Mix in this stir fry) (75 calories)
  6. Sprinkle on Paprika powder, Ginger Powder, Garlic Salt, and Black Pepper
  7. Dump in 1/2 cup of an inexpensive wine. Red or white wine is OK. It changes the flavor for the better.
  8. You can give the stir fry a tart taste by adding in vinegar wine and some honey. (60 calories).

This makes a quick filling stir fry. It actually had less calories in it than if I had made some of the TV dinners that I eat.
2680...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...