Monday, May 5, 2008

My Weights Going Down

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.4-pounds.

Yesterday I didn't post. I actually got back down to 182.4-pounds. Last night I had a second helping of meat loaf, and mashed potatoes, some icecream, and a piece of pumkin cake. That explains the extra two pounds for today.

So, I am up. It was suggested to me that I eat salads with my TV dinners. That's a good idea.
There aren't too many calories in green salads. It's the dressings that usually have all the calories. That is unless it's just olive oil with vinegar.

I am looking for that 180-pound target again. Only this time, I think I am going for my 160-pounds target. I am not satisfied here at 180-pounds.

So, let's see what happens.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

A said...

Atta boy.

This time, next month.

Have you see our friend's blog?
Justice Carmon

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...