Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day, And A Big Excuse To Pig Out....

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at ???? Golly, I forgot to bring my scale along.

Oh, I know. Today I weigh nothing. There... I am light-as-a-feather... I'm free...

So, I now have no fears. If I can't see the weight, or the numbers on the scale, then nothings wrong.

Yeah, that's it. Ditch the scale, and toss out the notebook. Then I can eat like there's nothing wrong. I'm freeeeeeeeee!

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I had a few more sweets than I usually do. Yeah, like two bowls of Ice Cream, and two slices of cake. Yes, I had my cake and ate it too. Ooops.

I am human like you. I like ice cream, and I like cake. And, I've been so deprived. Yeah, right...

I like you, have this gene in me that makes me a bit like a PIG! Oink. I will eat what ever is in front of me. Slurp, glug, burp...ah, that's good.

Have no fears, I am still at it. Yesterday was a day of overindulgence. I don't plan on many more.
2500...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Hey there,

I think it's time to crack down, David Dane. You and me both!! What say we lose a couple of pounds before May is over? Eat less, move more... we can do it :)

David Dane said...

Thanks Lyn.

A said...

You are a pig, you say?

See this cute little oinker.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...