Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why Did The Weight Just Drop Off?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.4-pounds. That's closer to that 180-pound target.

Now, I have been thinking about this. What happened? Why did I gain so much weight? Why did I lose so much weight, so fast? I am wondering if it isn't because of caffeine. For a while there I went almost 1 1/2 months without drinking coffee, and caffeine sodas.

This is about the time my my weight suddenly jumped up. About four days ago, I started drinking caffeine sodas, (like diet coke) and drinking a couple cups of coffee in the morning again.
All of a sudden this is when I started seeing these fast weight drops.

I am wondering if that's what's giving my metabolism that extra boost that it needed. All through my weight lose program I have drank coffee. Then when I gave up coffee, suddenly that weight just jumped on.

I am not one hundred percent sure that's the cause. I am not sure of anything with my weight lately. Someone suggested that I haven't been calculating the calories correctly. Oh, OK....

What ever it was, let's see what will happen from here.
2590...

Bye for now....

And that's just the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Caffeine is a diuretic. It rids your body of fluid...when you were off the caffeine your body re-hydrated...so you didn't gain fat, just water...mystery solved possibly?

David Dane said...

Thank's Dinah

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...