Saturday, May 24, 2008

No Weight Scale, And No Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at ????. I don't have my scale.

I didn't expect to be writing anything this weekend. I had plans to be out of town. Well, they went to ......
Something is wrong with my car, and I have to get it fixed.

So anyway, here I am. I still don't have a whole lot to say about weight loss anymore. I keep running out of ideas.

Yesterday was a blow-out for food. I went to a family members home and ate three Bratwurst on hot dog buns. Then I ate several fist fulls of potato chips. After that I ate about 10 small Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Later I had vanilla ice cream. So, I fully expect to see this on the scales. OOOOOOPS....
Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have the same problem tomorrow. I just started my weight loss journey last Monday, but tomorrow (Mon 26 May) is a Bank Holiday in the UK and I won't be able to get to my normal weigh in venue (which won't be open). I don't have scales at home -- they drive me mental !!!

Glad to have found the blog of a successful dieter.

Best wishes,
Sharon

A said...

Sharon uses a good word: journey. It is a tough, long haul with opportunities to be discouraged knocking on your door daily. The last year+ have been good. As you continue with walking, etc., you'll see even better results.

I love bratwurst with a dash of mild curry powder.

David Dane said...

thanks goodbyetoallfat and of course resilient hawk.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...