Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 187.2-pounds. That's up ten pounds over February's record.

This whole weekend was a blowout. And, it's easy to see how fast the body is ready to start packing on the fat as soon as the food is available. My body isn't one of these fast food burning machines. Even though I have been exercising and maybe adding some muscle. Not much, but some.

OK, so here I am. I am slowly going backwards. I am trully tired of the battle. I know that it's a life long battle. I know that it's something that has to be wrestled with.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

5 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

One day at a time eh.

Anonymous said...

Well better tackle those 10 pounds sooner rather than later I guess. (Pot and kettle, me?!)

That has actually been one of my worst problems with my weight, that I didn't tackle it when I was much younger and only 10 or 20 lbs overweight.

So I know now that if and when I ever do reach "goal" it will be a lifelong battle to remain there, but a battle worth fighting, methinks!

Dinahsoar said...

Whoa...sounds like you are on a roller coaster ride with the weight ups and downs...we all know how frustrating it is...methinks you'll get it figured out at some point...it seems this started after you decided to maintain for a while...it's almost like you ate so little for so long that now that you are finally eating it's all being stored as if for a famine...I would think at some point things would level out.

Lyn said...

Don't give up, David. Hey I miss your posts. It IS a lifelong battle but it gets easier, and it's worth it.

David Dane said...

Thanks andrew, goodbyetoallfat, lyn, and dinah... I have been working 15 hour days. I have been getting up the last four days, and getting to work at 4:30 AM. Then I put in 15 hours...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...