Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's Going On; The Weight Has Such Dramatic Swings

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at (Are you ready?) 187.2-pounds.

Ah, he's losing it. I knew it. He couldn't keep that weight off. He's lieing to us. He's eating Hostess Cupcakes, and chocolate ice cream, and lieing about it.

Nope, I am not. I don't have any reason for this extreme weight fluctuation. I am scratching my head on this one. I kid you not. I am perplexed.

There is no reason for my weight jumping up and down with such extremes. How, did I drop back down to 181-pounds, and then climb with in days back to 187-pounds?

It's safe to say I haven't given up my vigilant record keeping, and daily weigh ins. It's only something in me has gone wacky.

I'll keep you up on what's going on.
2750...

By for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...