Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.8-pounds.

Yep, I am scratching my head on this one. Up so many pounds, and so fast. Now, today at work I was so hungry. I decided to make myself three tortilla rolls, with peanut butter, and jelly rolled up inside. That's about 300 calories each there. I just ate one on the way home from work.

Today, I am saying to heck with it. I am not worrying myself over this. By the way, I probably won't be posting for the next few days. I am planning on going out of town to get away. So, let's see what happens from here.
2764...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,

I think you may have signed up to subscribe to my blog by e-mail but there may be a problem with the email address you provided as I keep receiving "delivery failure" messages in my Inbox.

I tried to find your e-mail addy on your profile to let you know but couldn't see your e-mail addy on your profile.

Regards,
Sharon

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...