Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cut Back Your Calories: You'll Face That Hunger

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.4-pounds.

So, getting to 180-pounds and getting past that is tough. For some reason, I am stuck here at this poundage.

I am sick and tired of skimpy little meals. TV dinners with about 400 calories aren't enough. I have been following someone's advice by eating chicken broth, and other vegetables. It doesn't help with the hunger, and the empty feeling. It just doesn't.

I don't care what anyone says. There is no way to avoid hunger when cutting back on the calories.

I hate it...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

A said...

Just met a gal who manges the haior cut place on Roosevelt @ Lorraine. She lost 100 lbs, with 20 to go, just by eating less and walking. She's a shortie too. Go in there, ask for Kelly.

Andrew is getting fit said...

Exercise and you can eat more.

David Dane said...

thanks resilient hawk, and andrew

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...