Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.6-pounds.
OK, that's up really close to that 180-pound target.

Well, David what happened to that 175-pounds? It sure disappeared quick. Just one week ago you were five pounds lighter than now. So Mr. Piggy Wiggly, have you been pounding down the food? You can't push yourself away from the table, Eh?
It Seems the pius-one-of-weight-loss has lost his way here.

Ummm, Golly, ummm, ummm, someone pinned me down and stuffed cinnamon rolls in my mouth. Yeah that's it. I was pushed down to the ground and an angry mob poured fruit loops, chocolate chip cookies, and candy down my mouth. Then they made me swallow it. It's not my fault. Honest...

OK, I will confess. I did over do it at the breakfast bar. Ummm, I love those big cinnamon rolls. You know the ones I am talking about. They are thick, and full of cinnamon, sugar, and coated with frosting. Oh, yes I ate one. That's so wicked.

So, I'm back on the wagon again. Hmmm, Thanks Giving will be here soon. That will be another day I can lose it. Yeah, I am looking forward to that.

Counter when I completed this post: 7302

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...