Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thanksgiving Day

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.2-pounds.

That's up from yesterday.

OH, I have a confession. I started celebrating this Thanksgiving day early. I came to a family members home to spend the night and help some with the feast we are having today.

I was awakend early to put a Turkey in the oven.

Anyway, back to my confession. Sometimes I have written this house is a Den-Of-Chocolate. Yes, there is chocolate everywhere. It's in the candy dishes, in both of the refrigerators, and it's inside the food pantry. And, it knows my name. I hear it calling me late into the night hours.

Well, I cracked yesterday when someone pulled out these chocolate clusters that were clumps of fruit, with nuts, and caramel coated with chocolate. Thankfuly the box had the calore count still on it. Yes, I could immediately see the damage one cluster would do. These little babies came in at 130 calories each. I consumed to of them.

I was in the refrigerator and heard some chocolate calling me. Then I ate 3 chocolate balls. The total damage was 570 calories for five pieces of chocolate.
Then I had some (1 cup) diet ice cream, at a calorie count 200 calories.

Bye the time the late evening rade was over, I was over my calories by 770 calories. Oh my...

The terrible shame.

Today it's Thanksgiving Day. I am going to feast I will report to you tomorrow the end results.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...