Monday, November 10, 2008

Me In Late October-2008

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179-pounds.
That's up from yesterday, and still below that 180-pound target.

As you can see I posted a recent photograph of myself. It's not the greatest picture in the world. It will give you an idea what I look like now at 180-pounds.

The one thing I don't like about this photo is my teeth look yellow. They aren't yellow. They are white. However the lighting where I had this photo done wasn't the greatest. I had to have the photo made in a hurry because I was getting an Identification Card renewed.

I am one of those "Gun Toting Americans" that clings to his religion and guns.

Number counter when I posted today: 7126

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...