Friday, November 28, 2008

This Holiday Is Past: Go Back To Your Regular Weight Loss Program

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181-pounds. That's up 3-pounds from yesterday.

Oh boy, I ate too much yesterday for the Thanksgiving feast. I over filled myself with food, and was in pain from the bloating.

I was surprised, I have reached a point where I can't keep eating. My stomach may have shrank so far that it's far smaller than it was years ago.

All I know is I certainly could have passed up the dessert. I ate my dessert and felt stuffed.

The dessert was delicious. I had pumkin pie, blueberry pie, and ice cream. Halfway through the dessert I was really pushing it, because I was already feeling the pain of over stuffing myself.

Oh, but isn't that the folly of we human beings? We, eat more than we should.

Which makes me really wonder. I watched my in-laws eat. I noticed certain persons didn't eat all that much as far as I was able to see. Yet, they were the biggest people in the room.
It makes me wonder. What do they eat when no one sees them?

It's hard enough for me to keep track of me.

Well, now that Thanksgiving Day is gone, I can go back to eating like I have been. It's real hard to tell how many calories I ate yesterday. I wrote everything down that I ate. But, I didn't have the measurements of the contents of each food.

How about you? How did you do? Oh, there is no sence feeling quilty for going over board for one day. Just get back to your regular routine, and you will see some good things happen again.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Ha! I wrote basically the same thing this morning: ate too much, was in pain, back to the regular program.

Glad you had fun. I am up a bit on the scale too. Hoping to pry those pounds off over the next couple of days.

David Dane said...

Thanks Lyn, I read what you wrote today.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...