Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Middle Of The Day, And The Weight's Down

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.2-pounds. That's down from yesterday.

When I got home from work this morning, I stepped back up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.2-pounds. This was after having a 600-calorie breakfast. Oh ho....

I wasn't dehydrated, and I had eaten. So, I still was down. This is a good sign for sure. Now, I have to go out of town for three days. Maybe tomorrow, I am going out of town as well. We'll see if I can hold myself steady under this 180-pounds.

Number Counter When I Completed This Post: 7179

Wish me luck on that one.

With that thought in mind. Perhaps this will be my last post for the next four days. I will see.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...