Saturday, November 15, 2008

Out Of Town Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 177.8-pounds. That's up from yesterday.

I am down in Indianapolis, Indiana for these three days. I am actually at a Holiday Inn Express outside that city in a town called Lebanon.

I woke up this morning and went to the complimentary breakfast bar. There it was with all it's goodies. There were the sweet rolls, the muffins, the sugar cereals, and all kinds of other goodies to temp me to overeat.

I usually try to keep myself close to a maximum of 400-500 calories a meal. Only this morning I went over because I saw the Fruit Loops and had to have a bowl full. I saw that small jelly Danish and had to have one. I saw the English Muffin and had to have one. Oooops...

Oh well, it's just one of those days.

Number counter when I completed this post: 7258
Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

I'm behind on my blog reading..congrats on the new 175 benchmark!

I like sauerkraut on hot dogs with mustard...pretty good eating.

I've read that eating raw or fermented foods aids in digestion.

David Dane said...

thanks dinah...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...