Monday, December 16, 2013

Down Again....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 208.6-Pounds.
Yes, that's what it says.

I had to open this up and re-read what I wrote earlier this morning because I actually typed in the wrong weight. I edited to the weight you see currently at 208.6-Pounds.

That's right I came down a pound overnight. It's surprising isn't it? Who would have thought I would be losing this weight so quickly? Just remember: I am hungry all of the time now. I woke up this morning at 2 A. M., and was just dying of hunger. I could not fall back to sleep. I had to be up at 5 A.M. and this was making it hard. I finally fell back to sleep only to find now I was going to be late getting out to work. So I rushed to get up and ready. (Somehow when I checked the clock I accidently turned off the wake up alert.)

So here I am waiting in my bus for the customers and I am hungry. I did eat too.

This morning I didn't have time to make my eggs. I ate a big sausage instead. Add to that, I drank a cup of apple cider too.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...