Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.4-Pounds. That's less than yesterday where I was 213-Pounds.

Now you may be wondering if my overeating the other day Is having an effect on me not continuing to lose more weight. You may be thinking oh that did it, he's finished. Not so fast. Time and time again I have written one day of overindulging doesn't throw the weight losing program completely off track. And to be honest with you I am not worried about it. If you look back to January of 2013 you'll find that I was at 236-Pounds. And in the months before that, I had regained all that weight I lost.

I got overmyself and decided to hit it again. So here I am just under 215-Pounds. Now what will happen if I lose another 15-Pounds. I will be down to 200-Pounds which is the weight I was three years ago when my mom died. I miss her and my dad terribly.

Last night I was home from work. I decided to pop in a movie. It was from the Star Trek Series. As I sat there I snacked on these small thin crackers. I didn't buy the box, it was given to me. I dipped these frail little crackers in a jar of peanut butter and when I was done finished half of the box. Now, you may thinking I blew it. Nope, I blew it when I added in six cans of Coor Light Beer. Oh stop, it's been a long time since I drank that much beer.   Oh yeah, I forgot to write that I had about four of those chocolates my sister sent... Oh the shame...!

In the morning yesterday I had five scrambled eggs. I also drank about two cups of whole milk In the afternoon I had some of that pumpkin pie that is sitting in the refrigerator. I didn't eat anything else before I started snacking on those crackers and peanut butter.

This morning I am going to scramble some eggs, eat them, and head to work.

Yesterday I opened up my statistics for this blog. I had 77 viewers by the middle of the day. Then last night it was over 100 viewers.

Honestly, I am astounded that all of a sudden people are taking an interest in what I am writing. All I am telling people is "Eat Less Food."

I am not a doctor. I am not a diet expert. I am just some ordinary guy that struggles with his weight. I am here to tell you that you can do it. You can lose that weight. Cut back first on all that sugar. And it's not too late to lose those pounds. I am 55 years old now. I am determined to get back to a normal weight.

Just Remember: If you plan to leave a comment, I screen them first. If I don't agree with the content, I won't post it.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane 

 


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...