Saturday, December 14, 2013

Soon I Will Be Putting Another Hole In My Belt

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210-Pounds.
I had hoped it would be 209-Pounds.

I have suffered with hunger, hunger, and more hunger. Yesterday my stomach was killing me.

This morning I went to tighten up my belt. I kept pulling it to find the hole for the clasp. Then I discovered the clasp was past the last hole. Soon I will be putting another hole in my belt.

I added this later in the day: So for breakfast this morning I had six scrambled eggs mixed with yogurt. Then I drank down one scoop of protein powder in water. While driving to work I ate a large apple. In the afternoon I had a 6-inch tuna sandwich from Subway.

That's all I ate today.

I am looking at my views... Oh they dropped off suddenly. Maybe some didn't like my post from a couple days ago titles, "I going down the toilet."

Oh well.....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...