Friday, December 6, 2013

It's Day Four That I Am Under 212-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.2-Pounds
That's right...!

Wow, oh wow, that's down three pounds since Sunday...

I don't have time to write a lot, so I will give you a brief menu.
Yesterday I ended the day in the afternoon with eating about a dozen Italian Cookies. I started eating them and could not stop until the container was empty. It's a two part reason, I was hungry, and they were so delicious.
This morning I scrambled up three eggs, and tossed in three table spoons of sour cream. I ran out of eggs and that was all I had.
I drank one cup of whole milk.
I drank a mix of two different protein powders in water...

I don't have time to pontificate right now.... I am on my way to work...

Wow, oh wow, I looked at my lists of view.... Yesterday I had over 100 people look in on the blog. That is up from zero just a few months ago.... I am amazed...

This is an addition to what I wrote earlier today.

I am currently at a Christmas Party for a bunch of factory workers. I drove them out here to Zion, Illinois to a Resort for their luncheon.

I was invited in to eat as well. Years ago I warned "Tis the season to over eat." Well, this time it was no different. 

The tables were set up buffet style with many different foods one could pick from. I was tempted as always to sample everything.

I filled the bottom of the plate with about 10 chunks of fresh pineapple, about five chunks of honeydew melon, and cantaloupe. Then I put green salad on top. I grabbed four of the small cream puffs. I piled on some green lettuce. I piled on some macaroni salad. I piled on some rice. Then I grabbed a 3-ounce chicken breast. Next I grabbed about a 4 ounce piece of roast beef. Then I piled on a bunch of green beans.

I went back to my seat and began to stuff myself with this over burdened plate of food.

When I finished I went back to find the dessert table. There is was the biggest temptation of all. There were so many delicious looking pies and cakes. I could have tried them all. I settled on a large chunk of chocolate covered cheese cake, and a piece of pumpkin pie.

I could have gone back for more. But, I had to stop myself.

We shall see what this does to me stepping onto the scale in the morning.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...