Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weight's Up Again...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213-Pounds.
Yes, I am scratching my head on this one.... What the heck?

Yesterday I had my usual five scrambled eggs for breakfast. I was so hungry in the late afternoon I went and purchased a large slice of sausage pizza, along with two yogurts, and a Sorbet Dessert.
I think what got me is when I got home at midnight I had a beer before hitting the hey.

So there you have it....

I had well over 100 views yesterday and am already at more than that today. Gee someone really looks at this thing.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...