Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm Just Going Down The Toilet

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.8-Pounds. That's down from yesterday, and it's back under 212-Pounds.

I knew it probably would be considering I had that unstoppable gnawing hunger. I have it now. It goes right up into my chest. No it's not a heart attack. It's not heartburn either. I know what it is. I am trying to keep my self at this point because I know when I am here, I am losing weight. I looked into the toilet this morning and saw a floater. I know that is gross, but this means there was a lot of fat inside the stool, and it floats as a result.

I have also had to supplement Metamucil because everything seems to stop or slow down when I get to this point. I eat apples and some vegetables but it doesn't seem to help.

Which brings me to my topic today. I have written about this a long time ago and it's archived somewhere. Well today I am writing, "If you're losing weight consistently, you're just going down the toilet." You read that right.

Come and join me wondering about this phenomenon. If you're someone like me whose has gotten 60-Pounds, or 80-Pounds over what you should weigh and you've lived with it for a while. Unless you're a dedicated body builder, you're probably mostly fat. I know, I know it's hard to think about because it hits us in our pillowy guts. The reality is we have a lot of bloated fat cells.

If you've been over-weight for many years then you have gotten adjusted to your extra size. However when you decide to lose weight, did you ever wonder, or think where it all goes?

You go down the toilet. Yep, that half of extra you slowly leaves your body through your stools and ends up in the toilet. If you gradually lose weight over time, then you gradually poop you down the toilet.

I know it's gross to think about. That is the reality because your stool picks up the extra fat that your body sheds. If you are doing it right then you'll be burning up fat. If you're doing it wrong you'll be burning off precious protein in your muscles.

Well David aren't we using the extra fat as fuel. Yes, if we're losing weight properly the body is using it as fuel. However the waste goes down the toilet.

It's complicated, and I am not a doctor. But, give it some thought. Some days I look back and see some of me left behind... I guess it's but a small reflection of me... Oh that's sick....

In case you're wondering. Yesterday I ate my usual five eggs scrambled for breakfast. I ate a large apple. When I came home I had a piece of pumpkin pie. When I was sitting watching a video I had some snacking crackers and peanut butter. I also consumed four cans of Coor's Light. I decided when I am done drinking the left over cans, I am not getting anymore.

You may think I am a hypocrite because I wrote before give up the beer. Yeah, maybe I am. There are just sometimes when I have had a very long day, a cold beer hits the spot

That's all for now....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...