Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Am Under 212-Pounds Going On Two Days

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 211.8-Pounds.
That is the second day under 212.

Maybe you wonder what I ate these last two days.
Yesterday I ate four scrambled eggs for breakfast, drank two scoops of protein powder in water, and a cup of coffee.
In the afternoon I ate a large piece of sausage pizza, and three yogurts. I drank a cup of milk in the morning with breakfast. At Night when I went to bed I was so hungry. I drank a scoop of protein powder in water.

Today's menu isn't much different.

I am simply amazed at the number of people who are suddenly visiting my blog. I am wondering what spurred the interest.

Sorry, I have to go...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...