Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello weight losing fans.

Today I stepped up onto the new magical mystical digital scale weighing in at 209.6- pounds. That's down from yesterday.

This new weight loss has come at price. It is called hunger, hunger, hunger and more hunger. For the last two days I have suffered with unthinkable hunger. It has been so painful it's been a pain in my chest. It frustrates me to no end. Just think for the rest of my life. I will have to monitor my weight for the rest of my life. It frustrates me to no end, thinking that I will have to do watch what I eat for the rest of my life. I will always have to watch the amount of food that I eat. I will always have to watch the kind of food that I eat. I will always have to monitor what I drink. This is all because there's a chance at all just are gaining weight again.

Please tell me it doesn't frustrate you. Now I don't tell anybody when I'm suffering with. I try to keep a smile on my face.

Yesterday I was walking and my pants started to slide off my hips, which means I'm going to have to put an extra hole in my belt. By the end of this I may have to put three holes in my belt. We will see what tomorrow will bring. In the meantime I'm just gonna keep trying to lose more weight.

Maybe tomorrow I will be 209-pounds even. We will see.

I hope I didn't go offend and anybody with my commentary three days ago.

Just to let you know, yesterday I finished the day eating a tuna fish sandwich from the Subway Shop. I think I wrote day yesterday as an add-on later in the day.

This morning I will scramble up six eggs. I will drink down two scoops of protein powder. I'm also going to eat one of those little chocolates. I will eat a large a apple for the fiber. I will also drink down a teaspoon of Metamucil.   I had a hamburger at work.

That's all for now... I'm David Dane !

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...