Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Am The Same Weight As Yesterday, And Day Six Under 212 Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital scale weighing in at 211.4-Pounds.
That's the same as yesterday.

Yesterday I wrote my sister sent me a box of stuff for Christmas. She threw in two orange hats (safety on the job.). She tossed in two pairs of thermal gloves so warm you know. And she tossed in chocolate which is my Nemesis. Yeah she is evil... just kidding.

So there they were the box of liquid filled chocolate blueberries. I opened the box and saw the little chocolates jumping in the cellophane taunting me saying, "Go ahead bite me."
I bit five of them at 90 calories each. Oh the evil...

Today before I went to worship services I ate two of those chocolates. I also had a piece of pumpkin pie.

Today I ate what I wrote above and had five scrambled eggs early in the morning. Along with that I drank my morning coffee, and a cup of milk.

And, believe it or not, my viewers have increased to over 100 a day now. Who reads this thing anyway? Come on Oprah, you have better things to do than read this. I know you want weight losing advice girl friend. Hire another chef...

I know maybe Richard Simmons views this blog... Yeah that's it.

Oh, I make myself laugh.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...