Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wow, It's Day 3 Under 212-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.8-Pounds.
That's down from yesterday's weight.

This morning I ate five-scrambled eggs, and drank two scoops of protein powder, and a cup of whole milk.

Yesterday I ate the same thing for breakfast. At lunch time I had a very large slice of pepperoni pizza, along with two yogurt cups.

It was another 15 hour day. When I got home I was worn out tired. I got undressed, washed my face and went to bed.

I am really surprized, this morning I opened up the blog and saw that I am now up over 80 people a day who review my blog... Wow, that's up from zero a few months ago...

Who reads this thing anyway??? I make myself laugh....

Here is an annotation for the end of this day. I was on the way to work when I posted the first part of this. (Can you believe I still don't have a smart phone?) Anyway, I finished the day eating a large apple, a large fried chicken finger, along with two small fruit yogurts. Then someone gave me a container of Italian Cookies and I ate all of them...  As you know that's a lot of carbohydrate consumed there. We'll see if that has any effect tomorrow in the morning.


That's the way it is.... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...